Warm salmon, kale, sesame & ginger salad
This warm salmon salad is a tasty way to boost your nutrient stores, balance your hormones, and increase your fertility through food. Salmon provides omega 3 fats which helps reduce inflammation and kale is alkalising and supports sperm health.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 180g kale, stems trimmed and chopped finely
- 50g spring greens, stems trimmed and chopped finely
- 1⁄2 tbsp sesame seeds
*for the dressing
- 25ml sesame oil
- 1⁄4 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp honey (runny)
- 1cm piece of ginger, grated finely
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the salmon on foil in a baking tray and season. Loosely wrap the foil to form a parcel around salmon and bake for 12- 15minutes until cooked through but still juicy.
- Meanwhile chop the onions, kale and greens and place in large bowl.
- Make the dressing by mixing all ingredients together in a small bowl or jar.
- Once the salmon is cooked, cut into small chunks and mix with the greens, kale & spring onions.
- Sprinkle over the sesame seeds add the dressing and mix.