This colourful, nutritious and incredibly tasty rainbow wrap can be made all year round – thanks to the simple, affordable ingredients! A perfect staple for every busy lifestyle, whether part of the gym junkie meal plan or the back-to-school lunchbox.
The best part is, it’s totally adaptable. If you’re looking to try more plant-based meals, this is for you. If you’re not, you can easily throw in some organic meat to bump it up a notch.
However, as someone who doesn’t follow any sort of strict diet, I can confirm this is a totally mouth-wateringly incredible creation on it’s own!
This recipe is created in collaboration with Wilde Kitchen.
- Handful of leafy greens
- 1 small sweet potato
- 3-4 tbsp lemon & coriander hummus
- 1 beetroot
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 tbsp pickled red & white cabbage
- Handful of microgreens (or sub. with fresh herbs!)
- 1 wholegrain/GF wrap
- Firstly, slice your sweet potato and grill the pieces at 200C/180C fan/gas 6 for 10-15 minutes.
- Whilst you’re waiting, spread your hummus. You can be generous, but not too generous.
- Layer a handful of washed, leafy greens on top.
- Slice your beetroot and layer these on your greens.
- When your sweet potato is done, layer this on top.
- Grate your carrot and place on the pile with your cabbage.
- Finally, a generous helping of micro greens and/or fresh herbs.