Maca, Almond Butter & Cacao Overnight Oats
My maca, Almond Butter & Cacao Overnight Oats are so creamy and sweet, they taste like cookies and ice cream for breakfast! This is a great way to start your day as Maca is often recommended to those with adrenal fatigue. Maca nourishes us and also reduces stress hormones, which can massively assist those of us with hormone imbalances and thyroid problems. As you prepare it the night before, this breakfast will make the morning rush even less stressful – as well as the perfect to-go pot for children. Try adding a natural, sugar free yoghurt on top for added texture or flavour! The sweetness of the maple syrup and bitterness of cacao nibs will satisfy any early morning sweet tooth! Mmmmm.
- 180ml unsweetened almond milk or plant milk of choice
- 110g gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 0.5 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons almond butter
- 0.5 tablespoon maca powder
- 0.5 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- almond butter
- cacao nibs
- coconut flakes
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add the serving of unsweetened almond milk or plant milk of your choice.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, give the mixture a stir.
- Add a dollop of almond butter and sprinkle over your cacao nibs and coconut flakes.
- Dig in there and then or seal it up and pack it for work!