FREE Webinar Register Now!
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU FELT TRULY HEALTHY?
Do you constantly feel like you can’t get up in the morning, throw on whatever you’d like and enjoy the day ahead? Too exhausted, uncomfortable or stressed?
Diet’s don’t work. They have failure built into them!
Did you know if you’re on a diet now, you have a 70% chance of ending up more exhausted, stressed, depressed or overweight than you were when you started?
FREE WEBINAR 26th SEPTEMBER 2018, 8PM
REGISTER and learn 8 SIMPLE, HOLISTIC HABITS TO TRANSFORM YOUR ENERGY, WEIGHT CONTROL AND HAPPINESS.
Come along and learn how to win back your vitality, physical & mental wellbeing and inner peace, supported by the latest science nutritional therapy and functional medicine!
Sign up to the FREE Webinar
REGISTER HERE to be a part of my 45 minute webinar, on September 26th 2018, 8pm BST.
At the end of the webinar there will be a LIVE Q&A where I will answer any questions you may have about your health, wellbeing, nutrition, weight control and happiness.
Whether you’re tired of feeling sluggish, exhausted and over-stressed at work, concerned about curbing the winter weight or simply want to renew your physical vibrancy – I would love to speak to you!
REGISTER NOW & Learn:
- 8 Holistic, Transformative Habits: You will learn the most powerful and effective exercises I teach my clients for renewing energy, weight control and happiness, and how to adopt them permanently.
- Optimum Health: What does ultimate health look like? Is it just about nutrition?
- Hack Your Biology: How to use food as information for achieving mental and physical vitality.
- How to Create and Stick to Habits: How to turn temporary turnarounds into permanent lifestyle changes.
- Hormone and Blood Sugar Balance: Learn why hormones and blood sugar have a huge role in your stress levels, mood and physical appearance e.g. weight, skin, hair & nails.
- Why Calories Don’t Matter: Learn why quality over quantity is one of the biggest assets to your personal goals, and how to incorporate this into your lifestyle.
Meet Rosie Letts
Qualified Nutritional Therapist
When I first started dabbling in nutritional therapy, the idea of giving up my favourite things – fast food, chocolate, a couple of pints with friends – made so-called ‘heathy eating’ seem incredibly boring.
It was only as I learned more about the power of nutritional medicine during my degree that I discovered that eating well is not about denial and discipline. Instead, it’s about transforming your mindset and giving your body everything it needs to thrive.