Looking for a twist? This plant-based Falafel Wrap is loaded with plant-based protein, healthy fats and rainbow of essential vitamins and minerals!
Living in Bristol, there’s not a day that goes by where I don’t get a waft of the delicious middle-eastern street treats. It’s truly one of the many joys of living in such a multi-cultural city!
Unfortunately, they’re quite often deep fried, meaning too many can cause havoc to our health. However, they can so easily be made healthy. Have a go at placing my baked falafel balls in this delicious, to-go edition of the hummus-loving dish!
This recipe is created in collaboration with Wilde Kitchen.
- 4 falafel balls (see my recipe here!)
- 3 tbsp pickled red cabbage
- 3 tbsp hummus
- 1 large carrot
- 1/4 mango
- Handful leafy greens
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 wholegrain/GF wrap
- Spread the hummus evenly over the wrap.
- Place the leafy greens over the hummus.
- Slice the mango and layer the pieces in a parallel line through the middle of the wrap.
- Grate the carrot and layer over top with the pickled cabbage.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds over top.
- Finally, take your warm falafel balls out of the oven and place them inside.
- Wrap up and enjoy!