Refreshing, zesty and bursting with delicious juices – this creamy coconut chicken wrap is a dream lunch for even the fussiest of eaters! Loaded up with so many refreshing, hydrating fruits and veggies makes for the most decadent summer lunch.
I choose to eat organic, grass-fed meat where possible because factory-fed animals can be damaging to our health, though I go more into this in my webinars.
I’ve even made batches of these guys with a whole chicken for my last summer BBQ, it was truly a hit for all ages!
This recipe is created in collaboration with Wilde Kitchen.
- Organic, free range chicken breast
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 1/2 lime
- 2 medium carrots
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 red pepper
- Handful mixed greens
- 1 beetroot wrap (wholegrain works too!)
- 2 tbsp chimichurri
- Firstly, bake the chicken breast in the coconut milk at 450 F for 30 minutes.
- Whilst cooking, smother the chimichurri over the wrap and layer your greens.
- Scatter your sun-dried tomatoes over the greens.
- Thinly slice the pepper and repeat.
- Grate your carrots and distribute them evenly over the pile.
- When your chicken is done, cut into slices and layer it through the centre.
- Add another dollop of chimichurri.
- Finish with a squeeze of 1/2 a lime and dig in!