Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 120g rolled oats
- 120g spelt flour or gluten free flour
- 3tbs Maple syrup
- ½ tsp bicarbonate soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g coconut oil/butter
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 overripe banana (optional)
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Whiz up the oats in a food processor and combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix together wet ingredients (and banana) in small bowl and combine with dry ingredients.
- Break up the chocolate into small chunks and add in
- Drop small spoons of the mixture onto the parchment paper
- Bake for 13-15 minutes till golden brown
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool