Chocolate Chia Superfood Pudding
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk (homemade works best recipe)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder (baking cocoa will also work)
- Dash of pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup or raw honey
- Dark Chocolate shavings for garnish
Optional add-ins/toppings: goji berries, almond butter, coconut, fresh berries, bananas, nuts, pomegranate seeds, whipped coconut cream.
Add all of the ingredients to a large glass jar with a lid, give it a quick stir, then put the lid on. Shake it like crazy to mix it all up. Refrigerate until very thick and pudding-like, at least 4 hours or overnight, shaking or stirring occasionally. Serve the pudding chilled with whatever topping you’d like.